Customer Service Administrator
Coordinates audit requests for assigned customer account (s); ensures assigned inspector has appropriate skill set and qualifications for audit assignments; ensures audits are coordinated effectively and according to each accounts’ expectations. Responds promptly to client and inspector inquiries. Reviews and analyzes audits for accuracy and integrity of information. Updates Manager with critical information requiring further analysis. Works to complete accurate bill records at audit completion. All efforts aim to improve customer service and audit quality and maintain positive relations with customer(s) and the inspector base.
Essential Functions: (The essential functions are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position. Duties and responsibilities are also subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.)
- Receives inspection/audit requests from clients; updates dealer maintenance with accurate location information and appropriate inspector choice.
- Coordinates scheduling for qualified inspector within client timelines and Quiktrak profitability guidelines.
- Communicates promptly with both inspectors and /or management team with regards to updates, questions or problems with jobs.
- Coordinates Pre-calls with the Regional Managers to ensure inspectors understand the procedures specific to the account (s).
- Documents feedback for each inspector to improve quality.
- Reviews audit results for accuracy and validity and changes the status to approved, so the completed product is sent to the client.
- Conducts analysis on audits that meet specific criteria, utilizing a variety of Quality Assurance reports, determining if there are any potential exposures.
- Updates Manager and/or Regional Managers if potential exposures exist.
- Documents rating for each audit to improve quality.
- Maintains audit list to ensure timely transfer of information to client.
- Works directly with manager, teammates and clients for continuous process improvement
- Maintains billing records for each job completed, to ensure billing and pay are accurate.
- Handles Special Requests from the client
- Faxes or emails materials to the client or inspectors as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Extensive computer work; extensive time spent on phone
- Dealing with irate customers and inspectors
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing daily tasks
- Fast-paced environment
- May be required to work overtime as determined by business need
Contacts are normally made with others both inside and outside the company. Contacts include customers, Independent Contractors and various department team members.
Ability to perform the following functions:
- Open dialogue
- Positive solution focused communication
- Ability to function as a team player
- Ability to communicate management decisions positively and with support
- Customer Driven
- Results Driven
- Actively seeks information on company-wide business
- Works regularly with manager and team to solicit and communicate information
- Manage autonomy with accountability
Specific Job Skills and Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to actively participate in a team environment to accomplish established goals
- Strong computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office, navigating the web
- Proactive, organized, detail-oriented, highly motivated team player
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- Maintain effective working relationships
- Read, write and speak English at an acceptable level to perform job functions.
Mental and Physical Requirements:
Mental activities required include continuous interpersonal interactions at a moderate level; teamwork skills; and task handling; and frequent problem solving at a moderate level, decision making within company policy, computer and office equipment operation, and evaluating information and providing recommendations.
Physical activities required include continuous sitting, talking and hearing; and frequent standing and repetitive motions using hands/wrists. Position may regularly lift and carry up to 10 pounds.
Education and Experience:
A bachelor’s degree and established customer service experience preferred.